Make Your Donation Fly Further with Birdies for Kids Presented by AltaLink!
Until September 2018, there is a great opportunity to have your donation matched! Birdies for Kids is a fundraising program designed to give charities a chance to generate contributions through flat donations or based on the number of “birdies” made by Champions Tour players during the Shaw Charity Classic Golf Tournament.
Airdrie and District Hospice Society will receive 100% of EVERY DONATION collected and up to 50% in matching funds. Through Birdies for Kids, we have an opportunity to raise more money to obtain our goal of a Hospice in our Community. All funds will be directed to Airdrie and District Hospice Society.
To donate, visit the link and select Airdrie and District Hospice Society from the Participating Charity dropdown menu: https://shawcharityclassic.com/donatenow.php
Donate online through ATB Cares be clicking on the link below. By donating though ATB Financial they will match 15% of your donation and waive the fees.
We seek to enhance community capacity by promoting physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Web design by:
- Tuesdays, 6:30 – 8:30 pm from March 6th – April 24th - Grief Support Group for Adults at Community Links
- April 28 and 29, 2018 - Airdrie Home & Lifestyle Show at Genesis Place. Visit our booth to meet us and learn about what we do. (https://www.airdriehomeshow.ca/)
- May 5th, 2018 - Hike for Hospice at Eastlake Park. Lace up your running shoes and raise money for Hospice! Registration will be at the event. Download your pledge form here.
- May 26 and 27, 2018 - Palliative Care Companion Volunteer Training at the Airdrie Food Bank. If you would like to volunteer as a Palliative Care Companion, and have not already received Palliative volunteer training, please contact us at 403-880-0424 for information, and to register. There is no cost for training, but registration is essential.
Donate online through Canada Helps by clicking the link below:
Airdrie & District Hospice Society (ADHS)
Box 70014, Creekside RPO
Airdrie, Alberta T4B 0V9
Email: hospiceairdrie @gmail.com
Phone: 403 880.0424
* Tax receipts are issued for all donations over $20.00
Our CRA Charitable Number is:
Every donation brings us closer to our vision of ensuring that no one dies alone.
Copyright 2017 - 2018. Airdrie and District Hospice Society. All Rights Reserved.