Donate online through ATB Cares be clicking on the link below. By donating though ATB Financial they will match 15% of your donation and waive the fees.
Donate online through Canada Helps by clicking the link below:
We seek to enhance community capacity by promoting physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Web design by:
- August 11, 2018 - We will be volunteering at the Time Travellers' Summer Classic Car Show at Nose Creek Park.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018 - Visit us at our booth at Crossfield Community Fest 2018! (Crossfield Elementary School from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
- September 8, 2018 - AirdrieFest - We will have a booth at Airdriefest this year. Pop by and say hello! (https://www.airdrie.ca/index.cfm?serviceID=1101)
- September 14, 2018 - Third Annual Charity Golf Tournament at Apple Creek Golf Course. Contact Brent Lovstad at 403 -948- 5529 (See poster below for more details)
- Thursday Evenings starting September 20 - Six-Week Grief Support Group. (Sept. 20 & 27, October 4, 11, 18, and 25) - Free to attend. Please register for all 6 weeks. Sessions to be held at Luxstone Manor. Register by calling: 403-880-0424.
Make Your Donation Fly Further with Birdies for Kids Presented by AltaLink!
Until September 2018, there is a great opportunity to have your donation matched! Birdies for Kids is a fundraising program designed to give charities a chance to generate contributions through flat donations or based on the number of “birdies” made by Champions Tour players during the Shaw Charity Classic Golf Tournament.
Airdrie and District Hospice Society will receive 100% of EVERY DONATION collected and up to 50% in matching funds. Through Birdies for Kids, we have an opportunity to raise more money to obtain our goal of a Hospice in our Community. All funds will be directed to Airdrie and District Hospice Society.
To donate, visit the link and select Airdrie and District Hospice Society from the Participating Charity dropdown menu: https://shawcharityclassic.com/donatenow.php
Airdrie & District Hospice Society (ADHS)
Box 70014, Creekside RPO
Airdrie, Alberta T4B 0V9
Email: hospiceairdrie @gmail.com
Phone: 403 880.0424
* Tax receipts are issued for all donations over $20.00
Our CRA Charitable Number is:
Every donation brings us closer to our vision of ensuring that no one dies alone.
Copyright 2017 - 2018. Airdrie and District Hospice Society. All Rights Reserved.